Safe Yoga School Teacher Training
Members Only Site
Gentle Yoga & Meditation Certificate Training: Basics (Module 1) CEC's For teachers or an intro for beginers
- $425 for Gentle and Meditation certificaet, training manual, and Certificate of Completion
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP): 27.5 CEU hours
PAID IN FULL rate of $375 (No refunds, no exceptions.)
- In Module 1, you will learn about the anatomy of the body’s Nervous System (muscles nerve connection and reaction, Autonomic Nervous System and the bodies response to stress), Yoga Anatomy, according to yoga ( prana, Koshas, Chakras), 7 steps of meditation, and gentle yoga poses.
Meditation Certificate Training Documents & Supplies
- Info, protocols and agreement: Answer these questions in an email please email@example.com : (1) Are you or have you been consistently meditating if so what style and how long? (2) Have you read the yoga Sutras chapter 3 and 4? (3) How do you plan to teach meditation to your students, as part of a yoga Asana class or as a stand-alone meditation class without postures?
Homework #1 Chakras and Koshas
FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW AND WATCH THE VIDEOS WITH THE MANUAL OR BOOK. WHEN YOU FEEL READY MOVE ONTO THE NEXT LESSON. EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS TO SAFEYOGASCHOOL@GMAIL.COM )
- Lesson #1 Part One: Chakras watch these videos on the several times, be sure to turn off your YouTube autoplay feature. T Pause the video often.
- Watch Intro Video Chakra Lecture with Troy # 1
- Listen to the Amrit Desai Lecture on the Chakras (see above)
- Read the hand out on Yoga Anatomy
- Watch Troy teaching a Chakra Meditation:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFknrxke0&feature=share
- Write your version of a Chakra Meditation for beginners, record it and email it or post it on YouTube and
share the link.
- Lesson #1 Part Two: Koshas
- Watch the Koshas Video
- Lesson #2 Biological Anatomy watch these videos and learn about the nervous system and the effect the brain has on the anatomy.
Nervous System Vid #1
Nervous System Vid #2
Nervous System Vid #3
- #3 Postures, Postures, Postures.
Wisdom from a Guru Vid #1
Guided Meditation Vid #2
Om Meditation Vid #3
Not Practicing Teaching Vid #1
Teacher Vocal. Teaching Vid #2