In addition to a life long resource in Troy and deepening your experience of yoga,
you will study the following topics in depth:
• Asana – learn the safe and intelligent way to perform poses
• Alignment – with modifications, variations and the proper use of props
• Sequencing – how to design dynamic, effective and intelligent sequences for all levels
• Working with different kinds of bodies/students
• How to observe bodies in practice
• Working with injuries and limitations
• Practice teaching
• Pranayama – breathing techniques
• Sanskrit translations
• The History and Philosophy of Yoga (Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
• Prenatal Yoga
• The business of Yoga and how to be successful as a teacher
SAFE YOGA CERTIFICATION YOU CAN TRUST
For those that want to go deeper in understanding the elements of yoga from a seasoned expert to the future yoga teachers, Safe Yoga School's 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is tried and true over a decade of graduating classes. It is engineered to be a life coach program with personal development at its core. You may want to serve others and enrich your life through seva or dive deep into what makes you who you are. Request your welcome pack now and find out.
This certified course has been used across the country in studio group settings and as a personal one on one program, fitting your schedule and needs.
Be a part of a support group of yogis all across the country.
Meeting the new upgraded Yoga Alliance standards and practices, highly rated based on past reviews from our trainees.